Challenge: Santa Monica coworking niche, our marketing team wants to reframe
Village Workspaces positioning to stand out from these big corporations, and continue to perform uninterrupted sales.
Since Village workspaces has so many marketable assets /clickbait like a quiet yet fun atmosphere, stand up desks, podcast studio fun community, etc. we‘d like to enhance these features with inbound and outbound marketing strategies.
• Positioning Village Workspaces as an exclusive membership space
• Targeting it’s potential market of co-working leads, entrepreneurs
and speakers for events/courses from a combination of data mining, Content creation, PR, social media, and PPC Ads
• Fill all 20 remaining spaces (27 total spaces) at Olympic Blvd Location by January
• Position Brand with content marketing, social media with video and images
• Promote other opportunities that include renting space for events
or training, promote spaces at Santa Monica Location
• Expand Village Workspaces’ Online Presence
Our Marketing Plan
Blended Marketing Strategies that Moves to your Goal
Since getting leads for your space is the #1 priority, we’ll start by prospecting your potential leads that we will find from keyword research and social media.
Our Content Marketing Strategies
PR, social media, blogs and guest posts.
Our goal was to get them seen to potential leads from quality sites and position you as a luxurious space in this market.
PPC Ads: In addition to the keyword research, this was quickest way
to get targeted leads.